Email ; email@example.com
Tel ; +39 0962 25816 Cell ; +39 339 7994486
HOW TO GET HERE
- CROTONE AIRPORT (CRV) is now active again with national Ryanair flights from the hub airports of both Pisa (PSA) and Milan Bergamo (BGY).
Only 15 minutes distant by car - advise me beforehand of your expected arrival time , once arrived - call me and you shall be picked up.
- The closest International Airport is LAMEZIA TERME , (SUF)
It is connected with both international flights from many countries and national flights.
It is 90 minutes distant by car.
A coach connects Lamezia Airport with Crotone - during the summer period there are 2 coaches a day in either direction.
- The Railway Station of CROTONE, is 3 minutes walk from the studio – advise me beforehand of your expected arrival time, once arrived - call and you shall be picked up.
- By Road, there are 3 major arteries to arrive at Crotone ;
- travelling down the Adriatic coast towards Taranto , then taking the ss106 following the Ionic coast down south till Crotone.
- traveling down the Tirrenian coast from Rome or Naples towards Reggio Calabria, leaving the motorway at Cosenza then taking the ss107 across the scenic highlands of the Sila to Crotone.
- traveling across from Lamezia Airport towards Catanzaro then on up the Ionic coast on the ss106 to Crotone.
- By Sea ; arriving by boat , mooring in the touristic port at Crotone.